The release page contains the full changelog, as well as pre-built downloads.
Table of contents
These pages are HTML renders of the various
man pages provided with RGBDS.
PDFs are also offered for offline reading, and maybe printing.
- Language reference: documentation of the various languages used throughout RGBDS.
- Assembly syntax: how to write RGBASM-flavored Game Boy assembly, and what the various directives do. (PDF)
- CPU instructions: a list of CPU instructions, as well as quick descriptions of their various effects. (PDF)
- Linkerscript format: how to write a linker script for RGBLINK. (PDF)
- Object file format: a description of the format of files emitted by RGBASM and expected by RGBLINK; useful for integrating custom tooling with RGBDS. (PDF)
- Command-line options: how to write the command lines to invoke RGBDS programs.
- The history of RGBDS is also available for the curious. (PDF)